HOW DO YOU prevent PRODUCT RECALLS? WHAT IMPACT DO THEY HAVE ON BRAND REPUTATION AND PRODUCTION COSTS?
HOW DO YOU ENSURE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE?
Do you have real-time visibility of quality issues to improve yield, reduce production waste and avoid heavy fines associated with poor quality?
Many manufacturers are looking to proactive, real-time Quality Management processes and software applications to facilitate continuous improvement and carve out a sustainable competitive advantage. Integrating the processes and tools for quality management with production operations can yield exceptional results.
Cimlogic's quality solution helps manufacturers improve yield, reduce production waste and reduce the costly impact of product recalls:
- Incorporate workflows into manual tasks and activities
- Validate the accuracy of data at the point of collection (critical for error checking, improving quality sampling and inspection plans)
- Receive real-time notifications of non-conformance events whilst ensuring correct specifications
- Deliver critical quality information to the right person, at the right time for proactive response
- Improve quality without disrupting operations
QUALITY MANAGEMENT INSIGHT
Read our quality management series of blogs and articles.
Blog: The impact of product recalls and how to avoid them - over the year’s product recalls have cost organisations billions in lost revenue, damaged brand reputation and reduced consumer confidence. Read these handy tips on how to avoid a product recall.
Read the Quality Management Checklist to gain expert insight into the common quality challenges facing food and beverage and FMCG manufacturers and what steps can be taken to improve quality processes.
Get in touch today
Cimlogic help manufacturers bring quality management and operations together seamlessly, to highlight ways to improve yield, reduce waste and reduce the costly impact of product recalls. To find out more please call us on +44(0)1274 599955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org