Do you have real-time visibility of energy consumption to reduce carbon footprint, improve efficiency and reduce costs?
In order to meet carbon reduction and sustainability goals, global manufacturers are looking at ways to reduce their energy consumption. But without good data, these objectives can be difficult to achieve.
How can manufacturers strengthen their Corporate Social Responsibility status whilst improving operational efficiency and reducing energy costs and waste? Contextualising energy usage data with production data can help identify opportunities for improvement and yield exceptional results.
Cimlogic Energy Brochure
Learn how Cimlogic’s mobile energy management solution gathers contexualised energy usage whilst enabling real-time alerts to empower corrective action and proactively manage carbon reduction.Download
Built on the MES TrakSYS™ platform from Parsec Corp, Cimlogic’s mobile energy solution helps manufacturers improve efficiency, reduce waste and achieve sustainable manufacturing:
- Monitor energy usage (water, air, electricity and steam) and receive alerts in real-time to empower corrective action and manage proactive carbon reduction
- Contextualise energy usage data with production data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Accurately predict demands on energy to reduce over production
- Optimise production times in order to minimise energy consumption
- Utilise data-driven decision making to meet sustainability and carbon reduction goals
Get in touch today
Cimlogic help manufacturers improve efficiency, reduce waste and achieve sustainable manufacturing. To find out more, just get in touch.Contact us
What business goals can a reduction in energy consumption help achieve?
You may be interested in
Quality Management Checklist
Download Cimlogic’s Quality Management guide for expert advice on how to improve yield, reduce waste and avoid damaging product recalls.Find out more