What are your sustainability KPIs?
Manufacturers are increasingly focussed on sustainability objectives throughout the organisation, as these become ever more fundamental factors for any growth and global competitiveness strategy. Reducing waste and embracing environmental initiatives cannot be ignored; companies engaged in sustainability programmes cover all sizes, ages and sectors. Cimlogic help clients address and reap the benefits of sustainable manufacturing:
- Reduce costs and waste to improve operational efficiency
- Reach new markets/customers and gain competitive advantage
- Strengthen brand reputation and gain public endorsement
- Enhance long-term business viability and growth
- Adhere to current and future regulatory legislation and opportunities.
Find out more about Predictive Sustainability with Optimised Energy Consumption:
- Correlate energy usage with production data.
- Accurately predict your demands on utilities to reduce over production.
- Optimise production times in order to minimise utilities consumption.
Contact Cimlogic for support on your sustainability journey: how to address sustainability in a coordinated, planned manner, ensuring business values and goals are achieved. We’ll work across business functions, focusing on the long-term objectives and working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making the case for Machine Learning: the real business benefits across the manufacturing supply chain
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares insight from performance improvements discovered during recent client Machine Learning projects.Find out more
Machine Learning for Performance Management
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic discusses the benefits of Machine Learning for improved performance management in this latest blog.Find out more
10 steps to your new MES!
Read the 10 steps to justifying an MES investment to ensure ongoing engagement with stakeholders and a successful project which delivers business value and ROI.Find out more
You may be interested in
Three Steps to Reducing Energy Costs in ManufacturingFind out more
Reduce Product Giveaway in 4 Simple StepsFind out more
Download the TrakSYS™ brochure to learn more about the capabilities of the TrakSYS™ MES platform and how it can help your organisation embrace digital manufacturing.Find out more