What are your sustainability KPIs?
Manufacturers are increasingly focussed on sustainability objectives throughout the organisation, as these become ever more fundamental factors for any growth and global competitiveness strategy. Reducing waste and embracing environmental initiatives cannot be ignored; companies engaged in sustainability programmes cover all sizes, ages and sectors. Cimlogic help clients address and reap the benefits of sustainable manufacturing:
- Reduce costs and waste to improve operational efficiency
- Reach new markets/customers and gain competitive advantage
- Strengthen brand reputation and gain public endorsement
- Enhance long-term business viability and growth
- Adhere to current and future regulatory legislation and opportunities.
Find out more about Predictive Sustainability with Optimised Energy Consumption:
- Correlate energy usage with production data.
- Accurately predict your demands on utilities to reduce over production.
- Optimise production times in order to minimise utilities consumption.
Contact Cimlogic for support on your sustainability journey: how to address sustainability in a coordinated, planned manner, ensuring business values and goals are achieved. We’ll work across business functions, focusing on the long-term objectives and working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
10 manufacturing KPIs to track and what they mean to your business
Read this top ten list to find out which KPIs are relevant to your production process to drive strategic and data-driven decision-making.Find out more
Employee Spotlight: let’s talk Digital
Paulo Nobre discusses what he enjoys most about his role in Digital at Cimlogic in this latest Employee Spotlight.Find out more
Connecting Manufacturers with Artificial Intelligence
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer, Cimlogic, discusses ‘What can Artificial Intelligence do for Manufacturers?’Find out more