How do you prevent product recalls?
What impact do they have on brand reputation and production costs?
How do you ensure regulatory compliance?
Do you have real-time visibility of quality issues to improve yield, reduce production waste and avoid heavy fines associated with poor quality?
Many manufacturers are looking to proactive, real-time Quality Management processes and software applications to facilitate continuous improvement and carve out a sustainable competitive advantage. Integrating the processes and tools for quality management with production operations can yield exceptional results.
Cimlogic help manufacturers improve yield, reduce production waste and reduce the costly impact of product recalls:
- Incorporate workflows into manual tasks and activities.
- Validate the accuracy of data at the point of collection (critical for error checking, improving quality sampling and inspection plans).
- Receive real-time notifications of non-conformance events whilst ensuring correct specifications.
- Deliver critical quality information to the right person, at the right time for proactive response.
- Improve quality without disrupting operations.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
10 manufacturing KPIs to track and what they mean to your business
Read this top ten list to find out which KPIs are relevant to your production process to drive strategic and data-driven decision-making.Find out more
Employee Spotlight: let’s talk Digital
Paulo Nobre discusses what he enjoys most about his role in Digital at Cimlogic in this latest Employee Spotlight.Find out more
Connecting Manufacturers with Artificial Intelligence
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer, Cimlogic, discusses ‘What can Artificial Intelligence do for Manufacturers?’Find out more