How do you prevent product recalls?
What impact do they have on brand reputation and production costs?
How do you ensure regulatory compliance?
Do you have real-time visibility of quality issues to improve yield, reduce production waste and avoid heavy fines associated with poor quality?
Many manufacturers are looking to proactive, real-time Quality Management processes and software applications to facilitate continuous improvement and carve out a sustainable competitive advantage. Integrating the processes and tools for quality management with production operations can yield exceptional results.
Cimlogic help manufacturers improve yield, reduce production waste and reduce the costly impact of product recalls:
- Incorporate workflows into manual tasks and activities.
- Validate the accuracy of data at the point of collection (critical for error checking, improving quality sampling and inspection plans).
- Receive real-time notifications of non-conformance events whilst ensuring correct specifications.
- Deliver critical quality information to the right person, at the right time for proactive response.
- Improve quality without disrupting operations.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making the case for Machine Learning: the real business benefits across the manufacturing supply chain
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares insight from performance improvements discovered during recent client Machine Learning projects.Find out more
Machine Learning for Performance Management
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic discusses the benefits of Machine Learning for improved performance management in this latest blog.Find out more
10 steps to your new MES!
Read the 10 steps to justifying an MES investment to ensure ongoing engagement with stakeholders and a successful project which delivers business value and ROI.Find out more
You may be interested in
Quality Management Checklist
Download Cimlogic’s Quality Management guide for expert advice on how to improve yield, reduce waste and avoid damaging product recalls.Find out more