How do you prevent product recalls?
What impact do they have on brand reputation and production costs?
How do you ensure regulatory compliance?
Do you have real-time visibility of quality issues to improve yield, reduce production waste and avoid heavy fines associated with poor quality?
Many manufacturers are looking to proactive, real-time Quality Management processes and software applications to facilitate continuous improvement and carve out a sustainable competitive advantage. Integrating the processes and tools for quality management with production operations can yield exceptional results.
Cimlogic help manufacturers improve yield, reduce production waste and reduce the costly impact of product recalls:
- Incorporate workflows into manual tasks and activities.
- Validate the accuracy of data at the point of collection (critical for error checking, improving quality sampling and inspection plans).
- Receive real-time notifications of non-conformance events whilst ensuring correct specifications.
- Deliver critical quality information to the right person, at the right time for proactive response.
- Improve quality without disrupting operations.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Meet our team – Daniel
Employees are our greatest assets and the heart of our business. As part of our new ‘Meet the team’ series, we’re introducing the people behind the scenes. Introducing Daniel, Senior Software Developer at Cimlogic.Find out more
RAISE – How will you ensure that your digital manufacturing project is a success?
Alex Smith, MES Business Consultant at Cimlogic, reflects on the key takeaways from the ‘ensuring digital transformation success’ blog series.Find out more
Meet our team – Moksud
Employees are our greatest assets and the heart of our business. As part of our new ‘Meet the team’ series, we’re introducing the people behind the scenes. Introducing Moksud, Senior Software Developer at Cimlogic.Find out more
You may be interested in
Quality Management Checklist
Download Cimlogic’s Quality Management guide for expert advice on how to improve yield, reduce waste and avoid damaging product recalls.Find out more