Cimlogic support manufacturers worldwide to increase productivity and performance:
- FTSE100 Oil Company
– $400k pa cost avoidance through reduced shift patterns whilst maintaining output, plus additional $360k product waste saved within the first 6 months.
- FTSE100 CPG Company
– Data insights enabling production increases of 1.3m units per annum.
- FTSE100 pharmaceutical company
– OEE increase of 10% through reduced stops, free speed identification of an additional 11 units per minute.
- FTSE100 Food Company
– True process bottleneck identification using data analytics and machine learning.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making the case for Machine Learning: the real business benefits across the manufacturing supply chain
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares insight from performance improvements discovered during recent client Machine Learning projects.Find out more
Machine Learning for Performance Management
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic discusses the benefits of Machine Learning for improved performance management in this latest blog.Find out more
10 steps to your new MES!
Read the 10 steps to justifying an MES investment to ensure ongoing engagement with stakeholders and a successful project which delivers business value and ROI.Find out more
You may be interested in
Article: 20 Years of OEE 20 Lessons Learned
Are you embarking on an OEE journey, but not sure where to start? Download the ’20 years of OEE, 20 Lessons learned’ guide for expert advice on what makes a successful OEE project, and how…Find out more
Quality Management Checklist
Download Cimlogic’s Quality Management guide for expert advice on how to improve yield, reduce waste and avoid damaging product recalls.Find out more
Reduce Product Giveaway in 4 Simple StepsFind out more
Download the TrakSYS™ brochure to learn more about the capabilities of the TrakSYS™ MES platform and how it can help your organisation embrace digital manufacturing.Find out more