Faced with complicated supply chains, many manufacturers face the challenge of how to effectively identify and analyse data on their assets. The benefits, however, are invaluable:
- Reduce waste – find what you need, when you need it.
- Accurate future planning – know where your assets are and ease of deployment.
- Inventory – accuracy in planning and forecasting.
- Increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
Enterprise asset management can provide real-time insight and visibility into virtually all physical assets, and across the maintenance, repair and overall supply chain.
Can you provide your users with timely and accurate information on location, movement, status and identity of products/raw materials, personnel, equipment and supplies?
Get in touch
Contact Cimlogic today for support in collecting, consolidating and analysing information on all types of assets, across the enterprise:
- Improve operations through better asset availability, reliability and utilisation.
- Extend the value (and useful life) of assets or equipment; improve ROI and delay new purchases.
- Unify processes for asset management functions across multiple sites.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
10 manufacturing KPIs to track and what they mean to your business
Read this top ten list to find out which KPIs are relevant to your production process to drive strategic and data-driven decision-making.Find out more
Employee Spotlight: let’s talk Digital
Paulo Nobre discusses what he enjoys most about his role in Digital at Cimlogic in this latest Employee Spotlight.Find out more
Connecting Manufacturers with Artificial Intelligence
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer, Cimlogic, discusses ‘What can Artificial Intelligence do for Manufacturers?’Find out more