Faced with complicated supply chains, many manufacturers face the challenge of how to effectively identify and analyse data on their assets. The benefits, however, are invaluable:
- Reduce waste – find what you need, when you need it.
- Accurate future planning – know where your assets are and ease of deployment.
- Inventory – accuracy in planning and forecasting.
- Increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
Enterprise asset management can provide real-time insight and visibility into virtually all physical assets, and across the maintenance, repair and overall supply chain.
Can you provide your users with timely and accurate information on location, movement, status and identity of products/raw materials, personnel, equipment and supplies?
Get in touch
Contact Cimlogic today for support in collecting, consolidating and analysing information on all types of assets, across the enterprise:
- Improve operations through better asset availability, reliability and utilisation.
- Extend the value (and useful life) of assets or equipment; improve ROI and delay new purchases.
- Unify processes for asset management functions across multiple sites.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making the case for Machine Learning: the real business benefits across the manufacturing supply chain
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares insight from performance improvements discovered during recent client Machine Learning projects.Find out more
Machine Learning for Performance Management
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic discusses the benefits of Machine Learning for improved performance management in this latest blog.Find out more
10 steps to your new MES!
Read the 10 steps to justifying an MES investment to ensure ongoing engagement with stakeholders and a successful project which delivers business value and ROI.Find out more
MES Project Success Guide
Read Cimlogic’s guide to MES project success for expert advice on how to justify an MES investment and secure enterprise-wide engagement to ensure a successful project which delivers the expected business value and ROI.Find out more
Maintenance Management Checklist
Read Cimlogic’s guide to effective Maintenance Management for top tips on how to optimise maintenance processes, meet production schedules and improve productivity.Find out more