Faced with complicated supply chains, many manufacturers face the challenge of how to effectively identify and analyse data on their assets. The benefits, however, are invaluable:
- Reduce waste – find what you need, when you need it.
- Accurate future planning – know where your assets are and ease of deployment.
- Inventory – accuracy in planning and forecasting.
- Increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
Enterprise asset management can provide real-time insight and visibility into virtually all physical assets, and across the maintenance, repair and overall supply chain.
Can you provide your users with timely and accurate information on location, movement, status and identity of products/raw materials, personnel, equipment and supplies?
Get in touch
Contact Cimlogic today for support in collecting, consolidating and analysing information on all types of assets, across the enterprise:
- Improve operations through better asset availability, reliability and utilisation.
- Extend the value (and useful life) of assets or equipment; improve ROI and delay new purchases.
- Unify processes for asset management functions across multiple sites.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
ITI acquires Cimlogic
ITI, one of the UK’s largest independent systems integrators, has acquired Cimlogic, a leading digital manufacturing solutions and services provider to some of the world’s largest manufacturers.Find out more
Cimlogic achieves a +60 global Net Promoter Score
Cimlogic is proud to share that our global Net Promoter Score (NPS) has reached +60 points and we are consistently achieving above industry benchmarks.Find out more
Meet our team – Daniel
Employees are our greatest assets and the heart of our business. As part of our new ‘Meet the team’ series, we’re introducing the people behind the scenes. Introducing Daniel, Senior Software Developer at Cimlogic.Find out more