Do you understand what products your customers want, where they want them, and when they want delivery?
Customer demand is changing; consumer demand now dictates the supply chain, resulting in pressure on manufacturers to reduce lead times, offer product customisation, rapid new product introduction and product uplift.
Manufacturers face the challenge of responding to these demands. ERP, S&OP and MOM functions operating in isolation from the rest of the supply chain will not deliver the desired results, leading to decision-making based on misleading and inaccurate information.
The supply chain is a major strategic driver and area for competitive differentiation.
Can your supply chain address the following challenges?
- Full end-to-end product design and traceability
- Drastically reduced lead times
- Customisable products
- Real-time raw material supply management
Digital technologies across the supply chain can provide additional capability to support improvements in Cost of goods, Quality and Compliance, Operational Control, OTDIF and NPI.
Cimlogic support clients across the supply chain to address the following challenges:
- Demand-driven supply chain: delivering the information to allow manufacturers to move from a supply to demand-driven business. Companies who understand demand fluctuations, patterns and trends can accurately forecast inventory and production requirements at every point in the supply chain.
- Supply chain optimisation: improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase business flexibility through continuous improvement and optimisation.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
10 manufacturing KPIs to track and what they mean to your business
Read this top ten list to find out which KPIs are relevant to your production process to drive strategic and data-driven decision-making.Find out more
Employee Spotlight: let’s talk Digital
Paulo Nobre discusses what he enjoys most about his role in Digital at Cimlogic in this latest Employee Spotlight.Find out more
Connecting Manufacturers with Artificial Intelligence
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer, Cimlogic, discusses ‘What can Artificial Intelligence do for Manufacturers?’Find out more