Do you understand what products your customers want, where they want them, and when they want delivery?
Customer demand is changing; consumer demand now dictates the supply chain, resulting in pressure on manufacturers to reduce lead times, offer product customisation, rapid new product introduction and product uplift.
Manufacturers face the challenge of responding to these demands. ERP, S&OP and MOM functions operating in isolation from the rest of the supply chain will not deliver the desired results, leading to decision-making based on misleading and inaccurate information.
The supply chain is a major strategic driver and area for competitive differentiation.
Can your supply chain address the following challenges?
- Full end-to-end product design and traceability
- Drastically reduced lead times
- Customisable products
- Real-time raw material supply management
Digital technologies across the supply chain can provide additional capability to support improvements in Cost of goods, Quality and Compliance, Operational Control, OTDIF and NPI.
Cimlogic support clients across the supply chain to address the following challenges:
- Demand-driven supply chain: delivering the information to allow manufacturers to move from a supply to demand-driven business. Companies who understand demand fluctuations, patterns and trends can accurately forecast inventory and production requirements at every point in the supply chain.
- Supply chain optimisation: improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase business flexibility through continuous improvement and optimisation.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making the case for Machine Learning: the real business benefits across the manufacturing supply chain
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares insight from performance improvements discovered during recent client Machine Learning projects.Find out more
Machine Learning for Performance Management
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic discusses the benefits of Machine Learning for improved performance management in this latest blog.Find out more
10 steps to your new MES!
Read the 10 steps to justifying an MES investment to ensure ongoing engagement with stakeholders and a successful project which delivers business value and ROI.Find out more
You may be interested in
White Paper: IIoT – Are you ready for the revolution?Find out more
Article: 20 Years of OEE 20 Lessons Learned
Are you embarking on an OEE journey, but not sure where to start? Download the ’20 years of OEE, 20 Lessons learned’ guide for expert advice on what makes a successful OEE project, and how…Find out more