Do you understand what products your customers want, where they want them, and when they want delivery?
Customer demand is changing; consumer demand now dictates the supply chain, resulting in pressure on manufacturers to reduce lead times, offer product customisation, rapid new product introduction and product uplift.
Manufacturers face the challenge of responding to these demands. ERP, S&OP and MOM functions operating in isolation from the rest of the supply chain will not deliver the desired results, leading to decision-making based on misleading and inaccurate information.
The supply chain is a major strategic driver and area for competitive differentiation.
Can your supply chain address the following challenges?
- Full end-to-end product design and traceability
- Drastically reduced lead times
- Customisable products
- Real-time raw material supply management
Digital technologies across the supply chain can provide additional capability to support improvements in Cost of goods, Quality and Compliance, Operational Control, OTDIF and NPI.
Cimlogic support clients across the supply chain to address the following challenges:
- Demand-driven supply chain: delivering the information to allow manufacturers to move from a supply to demand-driven business. Companies who understand demand fluctuations, patterns and trends can accurately forecast inventory and production requirements at every point in the supply chain.
- Supply chain optimisation: improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase business flexibility through continuous improvement and optimisation.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Making Sustainable Manufacturing Work For You
Read this blog as we discuss sustainable manufacturing in heavily regulated industries such as Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, and the increasing use of digital technologies to meet sustainability and corporate social responsibility goals.Find out more
Sustainable Manufacturing – more than just a buzzword
Read this blog as we discuss what different steps and initiatives can be taken to achieve sustainable manufacturing goals.Find out more
How can Machine Learning solve your quality challenges?
Steve Wilkinson, Chief Technical Officer at Cimlogic shares batch process improvements discovered during a recent client project in this latest blogFind out more
You may be interested in
White Paper: IIoT – Are you ready for the revolution?Find out more
Article: 20 Years of OEE 20 Lessons Learned
Are you embarking on an OEE journey, but not sure where to start? Download the ’20 years of OEE, 20 Lessons learned’ guide for expert advice on what makes a successful OEE project, and how…Find out more