Do you understand what products your customers want, where they want them, and when they want delivery?
Customer demand is changing; consumer demand now dictates the supply chain, resulting in pressure on manufacturers to reduce lead times, offer product customisation, rapid new product introduction and product uplift.
Manufacturers face the challenge of responding to these demands. ERP, S&OP and MOM functions operating in isolation from the rest of the supply chain will not deliver the desired results, leading to decision-making based on misleading and inaccurate information.
The supply chain is a major strategic driver and area for competitive differentiation.
Can your supply chain address the following challenges?
- Full end-to-end product design and traceability
- Drastically reduced lead times
- Customisable products
- Real-time raw material supply management
Digital technologies across the supply chain can provide additional capability to support improvements in Cost of goods, Quality and Compliance, Operational Control, OTDIF and NPI.
Cimlogic support clients across the supply chain to address the following challenges:
- Demand-driven supply chain: delivering the information to allow manufacturers to move from a supply to demand-driven business. Companies who understand demand fluctuations, patterns and trends can accurately forecast inventory and production requirements at every point in the supply chain.
- Supply chain optimisation: improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase business flexibility through continuous improvement and optimisation.
How does Cimlogic help you to achieve this goal?
Explore more business goals:
Join Cimlogic (part of the ITI Group) at PACKEX Toronto 2023
Come along and meet our team of experts on stand 1725 at PACKEX Toronto 2023 to find out how Cimlogic (part of the ITI Group) can help accelerate your organisation’s digital transformation roadmap.Find out more
Join Cimlogic at the PPMA Show 2023
Come along and meet our digital manufacturing team on stand E102 at the PPMA Show to find out how we can help accelerate your organisation’s digital transformation roadmap.Find out more
Beyond SCADA – The Art of the Possible
Read the second blog in the OT series as we shed light on the “art of the possible”, demonstrating the potential benefits of a modern SCADA platform integrated by the right technology partner.Find out more
You may be interested in
White Paper: IIoT – Are you ready for the revolution?Find out more
OEE Guide: 20 Best Practices to improve OEE & Productivity
Are you embarking on a manufacturing productivity journey but unsure where to start? Download the OEE guide for expert advice on what makes a successful OEE project, and how to ensure it delivers tangible results.Find out more