Cimlogic Achieve Green Mark Accreditation
Cimlogic are delighted that we have received a Green Mark Level 1 accreditation! Green Mark provides an internationally recognised environmental certification for companies that want to assure their clients and employees that they are conducting business to recognised environmental standards.
Through the online portal, we submitted information about the business, answered questions and provided supporting evidence, the answers were then reviewed by an auditor and we were awarded a Green Mark Level 1! Through the process Green Mark helped us create a framework to make sure we have the correct tools to monitor and reduce our emissions going forward, as well as communicating internally and externally how we are doing this.
After becoming certified Green Mark sent us a certificate, window stickers and some digital materials to share the news of our accreditation which we now proudly share and display throughout our business and to our clients.
Here are some of our environmental policies:
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources, as well as striving to maintain a paper-free office
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
For any other organisations considering environmental accreditation, these are some reasons why we would recommend it:
- Sustainable practices such as saving energy, reducing water use, using less materials and creating less waste can save more money than you think.
- Environmental credentials attract clients and increases the likelihood of others wanting to work with you!
- It is possible to run a profitable business without compromising on social and environmental responsibilities.
- Business can be a force for good in the world when maximising profit is not the only goal.
To find out more about Green Mark head to greenmark.co.uk