Cimlogic culture focused, establish UK company of 25 years. We are growing fast and creating great progression opportunities for new staff. If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with excellent career prospects, we want to hear from you.
Cimlogic are currently recruiting an experienced Software Support Consultant to join our ever-expanding technical team, delivering software solutions for global manufacturing companies This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual with track record of success, looking to further their career. You will make up part of a global technical team focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions to FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies.
So, why join Cimlogic?
Along with our excellent attitude toward developing technologies, training, and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent one of our employees on a trip to Barcelona.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working from home or an office whichever you prefer
- Opportunity to Travel to the UK and globally
- 25 days’ vacation per year plus public holidays
- Private healthcare (depending on length of service)
- Referral fees for introducing new employees
- We believe in a lifelong development approach and therefore allow for a Personal Learning and development budget and access to online training.
Desired Skills and Experience
- ITIL experience and awareness
- SQL skills including use of stored procedures and data manipulation
- General networking and Microsoft client and server technologies.
- Some experience of QA and testing approaches
- Problem-solving skills: experience of troubleshooting, fault finding and fixing in operational/ production environments
- Preferred but not essential: Experience delivering MES solutions
- Preferred but not essential: Any experience in the MES domain and related technologies/practices, e.g.: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour Management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data collection, Overall Equipment Effectiveness
The primary responsibility of this role is to build strong and trusting partnerships with our clients, by delivery of high-quality support ,advisory and consulting services, helping our clients achieve more with their solutions. Some of the more detailed responsibilities include:
- Provide proactive solution and technical support to our clients
- Participate in daily team scrums, providing status reports and estimations
- Analyse and replicate issues reported
- Create knowledgebase articles and perform RCA on problem tickets
- Raise risks, quality issues and ideas for service improvement to the Head of Service
- Provide advice and guidance to clients in terms of best practices
- Work with the project and development teams to transition new clients and solutions into service
The ideal candidate will…
- Take pride in the quality of their work and in exceeding client expectations
- Will be a good team player who can work autonomously when required
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing self-development
- Have an ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills
- Is proactive and always looking to learn
- Understands the need to commit and deliver to a timeline, meeting the required quality gates along the way
- Understands the importance of investing in the development of the team
- Engages in dialog with team and customers at a technical level
- Willing to develop a better understanding of the technologies and subject of Manufacturing Execution Systems
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail us your CV & cover letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure