If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with an excellent salary, we want to hear from you!
Our success is built on the calibre and professionalism of the people we employ, and we are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our growing technical team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their career, by joining one of our experienced squads.
At Cimlogic you will have the opportunity to:
• Contribute to the development of solutions for Fortune / Blue Chip companies on a global scale
• Be involved in working within a dynamic team, including daily scrums and client-facing demos
• Participate in the full project lifecycle, from design to development, testing and deployment/commissioning
• Opportunities for worldwide travel
• Stay up to date regarding latest development techniques and technologies
• Have a positive impact by improving the efficiency of real-time processes
• Receive dedicated training and coaching framework
The Ideal Candidate
You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic engineer who enjoys being challenged daily. You will show a high level of dedication to your projects and be able to demonstrate analytical skills. You should be confident and passionate about your role, a fast learner and be able to quickly react to ever changing environments. You will actively keep up to date with new and developing control systems, automation, PLC and SCADA developments and trends.
• Knowledge of MES, OT, IoT, OEE, IT systems integration
• Full system architecture knowledge/experience – previous experience of working as a Solutions Architect would be helpful
• Wide and in-depth expertise in OT/MOM domain: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource Allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data collection,
• Working knowledge of Enterprise SCADA’s and real-time historian solutions – Siemens, GE, FTView, Wonderware would be helpful, along with ability to understand connectivity requirements to PLC’s Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley and Siemens TIA
• Knowledge of MOM integration practices with Level 2, Level 4 and other Level 3 systems using industry-standard techniques such as OPC, SOAP, REST etc.
• Have worked in a manufacturing environment before, ideally for a systems integrator
• Projects could be delivered across a range of sectors including FMCG, pharmaceutical, food & beverage
Experience in delivery of Automation and MES / SCADA solutions for multiple clients across a range of industries is expected for the higher salary level System Engineers as well as demonstrable client-facing skills with the ability to work with clients in challenging environments whilst maintaining a strong financial position.
Preferable experience or knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Global awareness of MES/MOM solutions
- SQL Server
So, why join Cimlogic?
We value our staff highly and offer an excellent package of benefits. Along with our positive attitude toward developing technologies, training and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona, and to Iceland to see the Northern lights.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid sickness
- Private healthcare (after 2 years’ service)
- Monthly team social events
- Offices in Saltaire world heritage site, direct train from Leeds City Centre in 15 minutes
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.comEmail us your CV and covering letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Recruitment Policy Notice
Cimlogic Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role with Cimlogic. Read the Privacy Notce here.
Cimlogic Ltd operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Cimlogic colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.
Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers.
Cimlogic support blue-chip companies worldwide to maximise production capacity, improve quality and drive profit through innovative IIoT solutions. RAISE™ is our client-centric methodology for solving problems and realising value, combining the latest technology solutions and technical expertise.Learn more
Careers at Cimlogic
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We actively promote a culture of open communication and encourage all team members to have their say in how we develop our solutions and services as a business. Cimlogic holds the Silver Investors in People accreditation.Learn more