Cimlogic, established in the UK for over 25 years, is expanding to the Serbia region! We are growing fast and creating great progression opportunities for new staff. If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with excellent career prospects, we want to hear from you.
Cimlogic are currently recruiting an experienced senior MES engineer & team lead to join our ever-expanding technical team, delivering software solutions for global manufacturing companies. This is the perfect opportunity for experienced individuals with a track record of success, looking to further their career. You will make up part of a global technical team focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions to FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies.
So, why join Cimlogic?
Along with our forward-thinking attitude toward developing technologies, training, and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent one of our employees on a trip to Barcelona.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working from home or an office whichever you prefer
- Opportunity to travel within the UK and globally
- 25 days’ vacation per year plus public holidays
- Private healthcare (depending on length of service)
- Referral fees for introducing new employees
- We believe in a lifelong development approach and therefore allow for a personal learning and development budget and access to online training.
- All IT equipment provided
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to, and have a proven track record of, technically leading a project team to deliver successful projects over a number of years
- Have led a technical team, mentored and personally & technically developed junior members of your team
- Development tools & practices: DevOps, Scrum/Agile Methodologies, Automated Testing, Automated Delivery, CI/CD pipelines
- Problem-solving skills: experience of troubleshooting, fault finding and fixing in operational/ production environments
- Desirable but not essential: Experience delivering MES solutions and projects in a customer facing environment
- Desirable but not essential: Experience in the MES domain and related technologies/practices, eg Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource allocations and status, Document Control, Performance Analysis, Labour Management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data Collection, Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Technical mentor to junior team members and organise monthly one to one’s. Work with our growing Serbian Team of developers to grow their skills and confidence.
- Review teams project allocation and suggest adjustments as required
- Plan and approve personal development plans and recommend development activities
- Technical lead Member of your team, including mentoring and running daily scrums
The primary responsibility of this role is to produce high quality software deliverables for manufacturing software projects, working in cross-region teams. Some of the more detailed responsibilities include:
- Breakdown project design documents into work packets and tasks
- Participate in daily team scrums, providing status reports and estimations
- Take part in code and design reviews, both submitting and reviewing solutions
- Identification and mitigation of risks within the teams’ projects
- Raise risks, quality issues, scope creep, delays to Project Managers and Ops Leads
- Development of best practices and technical standards within the department
- Create and review test methodologies and oversee/partake in testing
- Understand and create automated unit tests and integration tests
- Stay up to date regarding current programming technologies and current industry developments
- Assist Solutions Architects and Senior Developers with task estimations and technical risk assessments
- Participate in the demonstration and discussion of our solutions with Ops Leads, Project Managers and Business Analysts
The ideal candidate will …
- Take pride in the quality of their work and in exceeding client expectations
- Be a good team player who can work autonomously when required
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing self-development
- Have an ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills
- Be proactive and always looking to learn
- Understand the need to commit and deliver to a timeline, meeting the required quality gates along the way
- Understand the importance of investing in the development of the team
- Engage in dialogue with team and clients at a technical level
- Be willing to develop a better understanding of the technologies and subject of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Consult the Technical Manager about the technical challenges with delivery and suggest methods of improvement
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail us you CV
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Recruitment Policy Notice
Cimlogic Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role with Cimlogic. Read the Privacy Notice here.
Cimlogic Ltd operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Cimlogic colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.
Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to email@example.com, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers.