With 25% year on year growth in 2021, Cimlogic is one of the fastest-growing Digital Manufacturing Transformation companies in the UK, supporting FTSE and S&P 500 multinational brands in global Smart Factory projects. Do you want to be instrumental in maximising production capacity, improving quality and driving profit at leading manufacturers worldwide? Leading the way with innovative IIoT and Digital Solutions?
Cimlogic delivers robust, business-focused solutions, continually exploring ways to improve manufacturing, from business consultancy to Smart Factory solutions and services, analytics and comprehensive support.
Awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ certification in 2021, Cimlogic prides itself on empowering employees and encouraging new initiatives:
• “I feel valued as an employee. The openness means everyone contributes to the global improvement.”
• “We come to Cimlogic because of the technology; we stay because of the people.”
Cimlogic are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our North America team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced software developer with TrakSYS experience and a track record of success, looking to further their career. You will make up part of a global technical team focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions to FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies.
The primary responsibilities of the role include being a technical interface to our clients, as well as ensuring high standards of output from the technical teams. Some of the more detailed responsibilities include:
- Creation of project design documents
- Technical authority and guidance to team members, including code and design reviews
- Identification and mitigation of risks within the team’s projects
- Raise risks, quality issues, scope creep, delays to Project Managers and Operations Leads
- Participate in daily scrums, providing status reports and estimations
- Development of best practices and technical standards within the department
- Review and sign-off test methodologies and oversee testing
- Technical tasks which pose greatest risk (e.g., Proof of Concept development)
- Stay up to date regarding current programming technologies and MES developments
- Assist Solutions Architects with task estimations and technical risk assessments
- Participate in the demonstration and discussion of our solutions with new and existing clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience delivering MES solutions (experience using the TrakSYS platform preferred)
- Expertise in the MES domain: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour Management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data collection, Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Problem-solving skills – experience of troubleshooting, fault finding and fixing in operational/ production environments
The ideal candidate will…
- Take pride in the quality of their work and in exceeding client expectations
- Will be a good team player who can work autonomously when required
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing self-development
- Have an ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills
- Is proactive and always looking to learn
- Understands the need to commit and deliver to a timeline, meeting the required quality gates along the way
- Understands the importance of investing in the development of the team
- Engages in dialogue with team and customers at a technical level
- Willing to develop a better understanding of the technologies and subject of MES
- Consults the Technical Manager about the technical challenges with delivery and suggests methods of improvement
So, why join Cimlogic?
Along with our excellent attitude toward developing technologies, training, and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent one of our employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona.
We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Minimum 20 days’ vacation per year (plus public holidays)
- Eligible for paid overtime
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly team social events
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.comEmail us your CV and covering letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Recruitment Policy Notice
Cimlogic Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role with Cimlogic. Read the Privacy Notce here.
Cimlogic Ltd operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Cimlogic colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.
Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers.
Cimlogic support blue-chip companies worldwide to maximise production capacity, improve quality and drive profit through innovative IIoT solutions. RAISE™ is our client-centric methodology for solving problems and realising value, combining the latest technology solutions and technical expertise.Learn more
Careers at Cimlogic
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We actively promote a culture of open communication and encourage all team members to have their say in how we develop our solutions and services as a business. Cimlogic holds the Silver Investors in People accreditation.Learn more