With 25% year on year growth in 2021, Cimlogic is one of the fastest-growing Digital Manufacturing Transformation companies in the UK, supporting FTSE and S&P 500 multinational brands in global Smart Factory projects. Do you want to be instrumental in maximising production capacity, improving quality and driving profit at leading manufacturers worldwide? Leading the way with innovative IIoT and Digital Solutions?
Cimlogic delivers robust, business-focused solutions, continually exploring ways to improve manufacturing, from business consultancy to Smart Factory solutions and services, analytics and comprehensive support.
Awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ certification in 2021, Cimlogic prides itself on empowering employees and encouraging new initiatives:
• “I feel valued as an employee. The openness means everyone contributes to the global improvement.”
• “We come to Cimlogic because of the technology; we stay because of the people.”
Motivated, energetic and driven Sales Professional, with demonstrated success in new business sales and prospecting in a service-oriented industry.
UK based manufacturing, predominantly FMCG, Food and Bev, Pharma, but may be required to work in other areas.
Home Based, working from the office once every 1-2 weeks.
£dependant on experience, Commission and Bonus Scheme based on results, + Benefits, Car allowance, Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, no direct reports
- Home based and able to work under own initiative
- Located at head office (Bradford, West York’s) minimum 4 days per month
- Be responsible and accountable for a devolved Quarterly Sales target based on both revenue (projected and actual invoicing) and forecast/anticipated profit
- Maintain Cimlogic CRM and project-related systems
- Focused on New Business Development in UK and EU markets, for new business offerings, SLA customers, may also adapt to larger-scale MES proposals
- Identification and qualification of new customer leads / opportunities
- Developing long term relationships within client organisations, up to and including senior board level
- Generating quotes and detailed MES proposals
- Represent Cimlogic at Trade shows and other events
- Generating bespoke pricing using costs derived from both internal and external resources and authorities
- Delivering customer-facing product demonstrations
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive medium to long terms sales strategies
Skills & Experience
- Ability to undertake both sales and technical evaluation of potential new customers
- Strong leadership and motivation skills in a matrix management organisation
- 5+ years manufacturing experience (desirable)
- 5+ years technical sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Good Presentation and general communications skills
- Well-developed negotiating skills; a demonstrable history of sales terms and conditions negotiation and closure.
- Proven success managing and growing accounts
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems, preferably MES products
- Technical or business degree is preferred
- Solutions selling process track record
- Full clean UK Drivers licence
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership;
- Possesses very good written and communication skills;
- Motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Takes a pride in the quality of their work and exceeding client expectations;
- A good team player who can work autonomously when required;
- Decisive but aware of their own levels of competence;
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing self-development;
- An ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills;
So, why join Cimlogic?
Along with our excellent attitude toward developing technologies, training, and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent one of our employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail us your CV and covering letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Recruitment Policy Notice
Cimlogic Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role with Cimlogic. Read the Privacy Notce here.
Cimlogic Ltd operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Cimlogic colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.
Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to email@example.com, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers.
Cimlogic support blue-chip companies worldwide to maximise production capacity, improve quality and drive profit through innovative IIoT solutions. RAISE™ is our client-centric methodology for solving problems and realising value, combining the latest technology solutions and technical expertise.Learn more
Careers at Cimlogic
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We actively promote a culture of open communication and encourage all team members to have their say in how we develop our solutions and services as a business. Cimlogic holds the Silver Investors in People accreditation.Learn more