With 25% year on year growth in 2021, Cimlogic is one of the fastest-growing Digital Manufacturing Transformation companies in the UK, supporting FTSE and S&P 500 multinational brands in global Smart Factory projects.
Do you want to be instrumental in maximising production capacity, improving quality and driving profit at leading manufacturers worldwide? Leading the way with innovative IIoT and Digital Solutions?
Cimlogic delivers robust, business-focused solutions, continually exploring ways to improve manufacturing, from business consultancy to Smart Factory solutions and services, analytics and comprehensive support.
Awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ certification in 2021, Cimlogic prides itself on empowering employees and encouraging new initiatives:
• “I feel valued as an employee. The openness means everyone contributes to the global improvement.”
• “We come to Cimlogic because of the technology; we stay because of the people.”
Motivated, energetic and driven Sales Professional, with demonstrated success in new business sales and prospecting in a service-oriented industry. Knowledge of and appreciation for the role of Analytics, AI and ML within a manufacturing setting.
Manufacturing, predominantly FMCG, Food and Bev, Pharma, but may be required to work in other areas.
UK or Canada (Ontario/Nova Scotia), Home Based, working from the office once every 1-2 weeks.
Skills & Experience:
• Requires analytics domain expertise “Proven Track Record of sales with Analytics domain”
• Understands Customer Centricity and CCS sales
• Knowledge of and appreciation of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning in a manufacturing setting.
• Ability to undertake both sales and technical evaluation of potential new customers
• Strong leadership and motivation skills in a matrix management organisation
• 5+ years manufacturing experience (desirable)
• 5+ years technical sales experience in the FMCG industry
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Good Presentation and general communications skills
• Well-developed negotiating skills; a demonstrable history of sales terms and conditions negotiation and closure.
• Proven success managing and growing accounts
• Technical or business degree is preferred
• Solutions selling process track record
• Full clean UK Drivers licence
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Be responsible and accountable for a devolved Quarterly Sales target based on both revenue (projected and actual invoicing) and forecast/anticipated profit
• Maintain Cimlogic CRM and project-related systems
• Focused on New Business Development in UK and/or North American markets, for new business offerings, SLA customers.
• Identification and qualification of new customer leads/opportunities
• Developing long term relationships within client organisations, up to and including senior board level
• Generating quotes and detailed proposals
• Represent Cimlogic at Trade shows and other events
• Generating bespoke pricing using costs derived from both internal and external resources and authorities.
• Delivering customer-facing product demonstrations
• Maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Drive medium to long terms sales strategies
• Takes personal responsibility and ownership;
• Possesses very good written and communication skills;
• Motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
• Takes a pride in the quality of their work and exceeding client expectations;
• A good team player who can work autonomously when required;
• Decisive but aware of their own levels of competence;
• Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing self-development;
• An ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills;
Work Environment & Main Challenges:
• A genuine passion for what Cimlogic is aiming to achieve as an organisation and a willingness to balance one’s time between the many demanding areas which require attention and focus.
• Adhere to all frameworks which protect against commercial risk.
• Travel to UK & Oversees client and partner sites – sometimes extended hours may be required to be worked.
- Salary competitive (dependant on skills and experience), commission and bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Paid sickness
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (depending on length of service).
- Certified great place to work
- Work from home opportunities
- Monthly team social events
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail us your CV & covering letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Cimlogic support blue-chip companies worldwide to maximise production capacity, improve quality and drive profit through innovative IIoT solutions. RAISE™ is our client-centric methodology for solving problems and realising value, combining the latest technology solutions and technical expertise.Learn more
Careers at Cimlogic
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We actively promote a culture of open communication and encourage all team members to have their say in how we develop our solutions and services as a business. Cimlogic holds the Silver Investors in People accreditation.Learn more