With 25% year on year growth in 2021, Cimlogic is one of the fastest-growing Digital Manufacturing Transformation companies in the UK, supporting FTSE and S&P 500 multinational brands in global Smart Factory projects.
Do you want to be instrumental in maximising production capacity, improving quality and driving profit at leading manufacturers worldwide? Leading the way with innovative IIoT and Digital Solutions?
Cimlogic delivers robust, business-focused solutions, continually exploring ways to improve manufacturing, from business consultancy to Smart Factory solutions and services, analytics and comprehensive support.
Awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ certification in 2021, Cimlogic prides itself on empowering employees and encouraging new initiatives:
• “I feel valued as an employee. The openness means everyone contributes to the global improvement.”
• “We come to Cimlogic because of the technology; we stay because of the people.”
The Digital Manufacturing Transformation Consultant will be required to create a vision and strategy for our clients to enable the successful deployment of our solutions. This will consist of being actively involved in Pre-sales consultancy, functional and technical requirements gathering.
This role will use both your technical and manufacturing knowledge in a dynamic position to build solutions to business challenges, create business justifications and develop value propositions.
You will provide continuity through the project delivery and ultimately ensuring the customer gains beneficial use.
Cimlogic has developed a mature and highly differentiating methodology for the effective development, deployment and adoption of Digital Solutions called RAISE™. RAISE™ has been refined using years of experience and best practice gained over many real-world MES engagements.
The consultant will sit within the RAISE™ Centre of Excellence and report to the Head of Operational Excellence. The consultant will normally work under the direction of a Project Manager or Pre-Sales bid manager delivering Digital manufacturing Transformation solutions or Pre-sales consulting and design.
The consultants main activities:
- To utilise the RAISE™ process and gather solution requirements, ensuring it meets the client’s business needs, value and ultimately tackling real business challenges.
- To maintain and enhance Cimlogic reputation, credibility & confidence in Cimlogic.
- Ensure project success by delivering the value defined in the project goals.
- Ensure clients gain beneficial use across the life cycle of their investment.
- You will demonstrate Manufacturing knowledge and skills such as Lean Six Sigma and change management with the ability to ensure that our clients are provided with value led solutions utilising the RAISE™ methodology and tools in ‘Operational Excellence and Improvement’, ‘Analytics’, ‘Connectivity’, ‘Support’, ‘MES’, ‘OEE’, ‘SCADA systems ‘and ‘Digital services’.
- You will have the ability to build Digital Manufacturing road maps.
- Ability to Support Sales through customer centric sales approach.
- Document the functional scope of the solution / service and manage exceptions.
- Demonstrating the value provided by our solutions to the client by delivering demos and training sessions.
- Support the delivery with guidance and clarification in case of misunderstandings and misalignments with the client.
- Able to provide guidance on how to implement solutions successfully.
- Run post implementation reviews to gather customer feedback on our project, solution and value achieved.
- Understand and agree with the clients’ success criteria and set a reasonable test plan.
- Lead and document automation surveys.
- Understand the configuration of the customers control layer, interface method, tag/data availability and validation.
- Any other additional duties as required to fulfil the role.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Understands Customer Centricity and CCS sales.
- Understand how to build Business Cases and Return on Investment.
- You will understand manufacturing operations, ideally within a high volume FMCG, Food & Bev, CPG, Pharma or industrial equipment.
- Experience of working in a ‘Continuous Improvement’ role within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of practices such as OEE, Theory of Constraints, V Curve Analysis, SPC as well as regulatory practices within manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems, preferably MES products, SCADA, Cloud and Digital Applications.
- You will have both a practical and analytical approach to problem solving and be a hands on ‘See the line’ approach.
- Patience and persistence to successfully manage requirements and project cycle.
- Good presentation and general communications skills.
- Experience in delivery of complex and integrated Automation and SCADA solutions to different clients and types of industries.
- Full clean UK Drivers licence.
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership.
- Possesses very good written and communication skills.
- Motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Takes pride in the quality of their work and exceed client expectations.
- A good team player who can work autonomously when required.
- Decisive but aware of their own levels of competence.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing self-development.
- An ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills.
- Willing to invest in developing a better understanding of the company and its values and culture.
- Maintain standards of conduct, be respectful, flexible, consistent, and fair.
Work environment & main challenges
- A genuine passion for what Cimlogic is aiming to achieve as an organisation and a willingness to balance one’s time between the many demanding areas which require attention and focus.
- Supports the Project Managers and Solution Architects in the preparation and delivery of strategies and key initiatives.
- Adhere to all frameworks which protect against commercial risk.
- Travel to UK & global client and partner sites – sometimes extended hours may be required to be worked.
- Competitive base salary, subject to skills and experience.
- Comprehensive pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare (depending on length of service).
- Personal Allowance.
- Certified great place to work.
- Flexible Working.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail us your CV and cover letter
Cimlogic is a leading UK-based provider of Digital Manufacturing Solutions and Services through Manufacturing Execution Systems, Operational Technology, Digital Analytics and client Support Services for high volume blue-chip manufacturing companies across the globe. We have installations in 25+ international locations across many sectors. Most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.Download our Career Brochure
Recruitment Policy Notice
Cimlogic Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role with Cimlogic. Read the Privacy Notice here.
Cimlogic Ltd operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Cimlogic colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.
Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to email@example.com, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers.
Cimlogic support blue-chip companies worldwide to maximise production capacity, improve quality and drive profit through innovative IIoT solutions.
RAISE™ is our client-centric methodology for solving problems and realising value, combining the latest technology solutions and technical expertise.Learn more
Careers at Cimlogic
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We actively promote a culture of open communication and encourage all team members to have their say in how we develop our solutions and services as a business. Cimlogic holds the Silver Investors in People accreditation.Learn more