As one of the leading computer integrated manufacturing providers on the global market, we have complete confidence in our TrakSYS MOM systems – but we also appreciate that software sometimes requires maintenance and you want the peace of mind that comes with access to reliable support services.
An annual Cimlogic SLA includes software maintenance for all provided TrakSYS license elements. This includes software version updates, access to Parsec US telephone support and access to the Parsec online technical forum. If you wish to make use of Parsec Technical Support, this should be arranged through your local Cimlogic support team.
We want to be sure that you can get the help you need with your manufacturing software, so we offer various levels of support cover, from 9am – 5pm weekdays, to full 24/7 access.
Your MOM System support team
No matter what help you need with your MOM system, our technical support team is always on hand to answer your questions. They can offer support with issues such as:
• Pre-sales support – helping you choose the right computer integrated manufacturing solution /MOM system for your needs
• Guidance through the integration process
• Advice on configuring your MOM system
• Remote access support for fault diagnosis and repair
• Software updates and improvements
• General enquiries and assistance
Every member of our support team is committed to your satisfaction and is there to help you get the maximum ROI from your system. No issue is too big or too trivial, so don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team on 01274 599 955, Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) between 09.00 and 17.00.
Benefit from our extensive computer integrated manufacturing knowledge
Every member of our team is trained to a first-class standard, enabling them to troubleshoot almost any problem quickly. We have in-depth knowledge of both MOM systems and the industries that rely on them, plus fast-track access to the original TrakSYS developers at Parsec.
We pride ourselves on our friendly yet professional approach, fast response times and our system of allowing you to speak to a preferred team member to give you a more personal service. All calls and digital support requests are logged onto our web based ticketing system to handle and log your ticket support number – this allows both parties to monitor progress and ensure that your request is dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Our promise to you…
We promise to provide fast, accurate and reliable support at all times. We also promise to:
• Ensure all staff are well trained and up-to-date with all systems and software
• Ensure your problem is dealt with by the most appropriate member of the team
• Get things fixed straight away
• Keep accurate records
• Prioritise incidents fairly
• Speak in a language you understand
• Keep you in the loop should an issue require a more in-depth solution
If you require any support or have any questions or feedback regarding any aspects of our computer integrated manufacturing services, or our TrakSYS MES systems, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01274 599 955 or email us here.