Looking for a software development career in MOM?
If you’re looking for a software development career, specifically in Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), or a control system engineering career in Operational Technology (OT), then Cimlogic would love to hear from you.
While we welcome job applications from experienced software developers, system integrators, control system engineers and solution architects, here at Cimlogic, we believe that ability and talent is just as important. We actively seek out those looking for careers in control system engineering in the Operational Technology sector, people who fit in with our culture, share our vision and who demonstrate more than just technical ability.
Ambition, innovation and drive are all highly desirable characteristics and we offer a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We also actively promote a culture of open communication – we want to know what our staff think and we let all team members have their say in how our MOM and automation services are carried out. Watch our employee video diaries here to find out what its really like working at Cimlogic and download our recruitment brochure here.
Cimlogic Crowned ‘Employer of the Year’
Cimlogic are proud winners of the ‘Employer of the Year’ award at the Telegraph and Argus Bradford Means Business Awards on June 2014. Our employees are our main asset and receiving this award is testament to our commitment to training, development, rewarding and recognising achievement.
We want to create an open culture where everyone’s voice is heard and ultimately to be a great place to work! Watch the videos from the evening in the external link section on the right.
Not just software development – careers across all departments
When you step onto the career ladder here at Cimlogic, we will provide plenty of opportunities for internal promotion. We’ll find exactly what makes you tick and help you to develop your skills through training and coaching sessions in leadership and management, as well as technical subjects.
We recognise and reward potential; you may start work as a graduate software developer or a graduate control systems engineer, then progress onto automation project management, become a team leader or perhaps join the business development or operations department.
Opportunities for students and graduates
We like to extend the opportunity for careers in Operational Technology and MOM to all; we’re proud to employ graduates, and offer 12 month work placements and summer internships to students from universities across the UK every year. We also sponsor students in their final year of study, offering financial support and a permanent role within the company after graduation.
It’s not all work work work…
At Cimlogic, we’re committed to that all-important work/life balance and we want you to enjoy your time with us – here’s how we do it:
The Usual Stuff
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Additional day’s holiday for every year served, to a max of 27 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Child care voucher scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- Student sponsorship scheme
- Company car (applicable to certain roles)
- Paid overtime (applicable to certain roles)
The more exciting stuff
• Flexi-time working
• 5S holidays – get rewarded for having the cleanest desk!
• Monthly productivity bonus scheme
• Summer and end of project celebrations
• Monthly social events organised by staff (CATS – Cimlogic All Team Social)
• Monthly rewards and recognition meetings
• Performance and personal development reviews
• Continuous business training and personal development
• Clear career progression/promotion
• The chance to join our staff 5-a-side football team!
• Friday Treat – On several occasions Cimlogic staff have been treated to an all you can eat Indian buffet at their Head Office in Saltaire. Cimlogic Directors arranged for local Indian restaurant Group Aagrah to set up an Indian Buffet at their offices, as recognition for hard work and staff achievements. The food was very well received, after which Cimlogic staff went for a game of tenpin bowling! Watch the video below…